I did a little research today to get a better idea of what the national average is for weddings these day. Well, according to "Cost of Wedding.com," our studio fits right into these numbers that they are reporting for a Well Experienced Photographer. Here is what I found - Point of View by Lou Wedding Photography is priced to fit within the realm of Well Experienced Photograpghy Nationwide. We are Award winning - Best of Show Wedding Album, Pierce County Professional Photographers. Check out our investment page and create a package that suites your individual style and needs.
- Wedding Photographer: Average Cost $1251 - $2085 Well Experienced Photographer $2502 - $3336 US - $1200 for 12 hours of photography
- Wedding Photo CD or DVD: Average Cost $251 - $419 Well Experienced Photographer $503- $670 US - $600
- Engagment Session: Average Cost: $317 - $528 Well Experienced Photographer: $633-$844 US - $175 for Session + $450 Album
- Prints: Average Cost $173-$288 Well Experienced Photographer $ 345 - $460 US- $100 for 3 photos - most buy 9 - 12 prints at $300 - $400
- Traditional Leather Album: Average Cost $357 - $595 Well Experienced Photographer $714 - $952 US- Coffee Table Albums begin at $600 Leather albums begin at $800
Here is the link